[DECtalk] Vocal Writer

tomi geczy at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 4 14:23:45 EST 2006

Hey,

Well that is one point.  But then, like Flint is selling his songs online for 10 dollars.  He is making money off of someones work! That's when I think you should pay a couple buks to the company who sold the original songs.

I'm not saying here that Flint should go in jail, I'm saying my opinion.  If I ever get into making songs, I will never everever ever ever ever sell them on cds.  If I do author cds, I will author them for free.  Everyone should have the write to a cd with 50 songs or more, regardless if their African American, Hungarian, German, Chinees, etc.

Regards: Tomi