[DECtalk] new to the list

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Mar 2 03:25:31 EST 2006

Hi.  What if you load the Express drivers supplied with the
unit?  That lets it emulate a PC and works with the Vocal-Eyes PC
drivers.  Does that give you the same control?  What about sending
strings to the com port the Express is on?  How did you build your
dictionary?  I know about commands to get it to make sounds but I
don't know how to make a dictionary it will use.  I never got it to
beep but I got it to do DTMF tones.