[DECtalk] new to the list

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 1 00:18:17 EST 2006

Hi,
My current thought is that I won't be putting it on the site.  There are a
few reasons for this.  First, it isn't a demo application, but just a
program to let other applications speak.  So you can't use it by itself.
Second, it is Access32 which is a product that was actually sold, as opposed
to being a demo.  I don't know what the actual license agreements state but
as far as I am concerned the DECtalk demos can be downloaded, uploaded,
given away, fed to your pet hyena, etc.  This might not be the position that
Fonix is coming from, however.
Jayson.