[DECtalk] intro

Lehne Brasseal lehne at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 21 20:07:24 EDT 2006

Well, I've never actually uploaded anything, because all the stuff I've done
is pretty short.  But after years and years, every summer I find time to
mess with it a bit, and I'd have to agree with you about the harmony thing.
Sounds really cool when you get it down.  As far as the worst thing, I'm
obsessed with the timing, and I tend to put a lot of effort into getting
that just right.  After messing with it so much, I've found I can almost
write phonemes like a second nature, with a few exceptions of some I can
never seem to recall immediately.  But at any rate I think it has virtually
limitless creative potential, even if its practical application may be
somewhat questionable.

Lehne