[DECtalk] intro

Rachel D Keyte racheldk at tpg.com.au
Wed Jun 21 19:40:03 EDT 2006

	Hi all,
Just joined this list. Am so glad to finally be on here!
I went through a bit of a phaze with making this sing a few years ago
but then I kinda lost patience.  I just recently downloaded it and
started again but for the first time, I got into the multi-tracking!
Jason was kind enough to put them all (so far) up on his archive page
and once I find the stuff I did a few years ago, I will probably upload them!
I am working on a piece now and can't wait til it's finished! but
course it takes time!
Am so glad Jason has all this still hoasted up there. unfortunately a
few of the old artists are dead set sick of it now and won't have a
bar of it! But there's nothing wrong with keeping it alive huh?!
anyway so, who else out there is obsessed with singing decktalk?
anyone still make it a habbit to upload to Jason's archive on a regular basis?
what's the best thing about creating a singing decktalk file? what's
the worst thing?  My worst thing is having to still referr to
appendix B (the list of phoniems) every time I write a cilible cos
i'm too parranoyed that my memory won't recall the right one itself!
course the best thing is when it's all done and when multi-tracking,
that the harmonies sound good! :)
anyway sorry to ramble! I just think this is sooo cool! :)
Cheers! :)
	mailto:racheldk at tpg.com.au
Slightly	 out-dated website: http://www.racheldk.webhop.net