[DECtalk] new to the list

Missy Hoppe melissah at fuse.net
Sun Feb 26 17:11:06 EST 2006

Hey there, Snoopi! Thank you for the warm welcome to the list. I'm still
marveling over all the cool singing synth files I found on the web site
that I discovered this list on.
I'm especially impressed by the ones that were in the vocal writer
category; I mean, everything I've listened to is awesome, but those are
what really sparked my imagination.
Definitely keep me posted on your software. I'm not sure when or if I'll
ever be able to afford it, but I can assure you that I'm very interested;
I've got a number of songs that I'd be interested to hear singing synth
interpretations for.
Anyway, I must be off for now. I hope you're having a really great day, and
I'll talk to you later.
Missy