[DECtalk] Sean is now subscribed!

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 26 15:34:41 EST 2006

Hi,
When did you do this?  The list underwent an unexpected domain name change
in mid December.  All references to jaybird.no-ip.info should now be ignored
as mail can no longer be received there.  My ISP started blocking port 25
with no prior notice so I had to upgrade bluegrasspals.com with a mail
reflector service.  That cost $40 per year and I had been considering giving
up jaybird.no-ip.info anyway so that just gave me the perfect excuse.  All
my web and ftp stuff is still available at jaybird.no-ip.info but mail must
be sent to bluegrasspals.com.
Jayson.