[DECtalk] Sean is now subscribed!

Sean Randall sean at randylaptop.com
Sun Feb 26 06:30:14 EST 2006

I told the old address to switch but apparently it doesn't like me.

Thanks

Sean R.
Troy McClure: [Reading a fan letter] "How does Matt Groening
manage to crank out a brand new episode of The Simpsons each
week?" Well, I'm glad you asked. That's why we sent someone over
there to find out!    [Matt Groening in his office, drinking
whiskey. He notices the camera.]    Matt Groening: Get outta my
office!    [Shoots the cameraman.]    Troy McClure: Of course
what he MEANT to say, according to his lawyers, was that he
couldn't possibly do it alone!
Email: sean at randyLaptop.com

web: http://www.randyLaptop.com