[DECtalk] Getting Dectalk To Sing Independent Vocal Parts

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 14:31:51 EST 2006

Is it just with the rests, or is it with every phoneme? If it's with every phoneme, it could cause problems. However I suspect that this is not a problem with phonemes, because sometimes I'd make a song and have to put an extra note in there and everything would stay in sync. Since I have a whole bunch of time now I will test it and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the information about the rests, it finally answers the question why one of my works had two voices going out of sync. Now I know the answer! I also learned long ago that you can not put two phonemes together, say duw. Instead they have to be seperated and otherwise it'll go all out of sync. I am not going to even try having background music, because I know it's going to be harder then having two voices with there own parts.