[DECtalk] strange things with DecTalk USB

Matthew Horspool matthew at thehorspools.com
Mon Dec 4 11:36:11 EST 2006

Hi,

Jarrod Jicha wrote: "Does anyone  know if the phonemes have changed in the DECtalk USB?"

There are some differences between the phonemes in the USB to those in the 4.3 software demo which most people use on here.  I'm not
sure if it's a difference in the USB or in DECtalk 4.6.3, though.

I will send you a private E-mail shortly with the command files for the USB - you may already have them but they're only small.

Matthew