[DECtalk] (DECTALK) WORDS OF LOVE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 19:56:10 EDT 2006

I hate my MP3 converter!  I just converted my WORDS OF LOVE CD  to MP3 and
it's weird!  It worked, it just took out some of the base.   I'm half glad
because if the demo was perfect there would be no reason to buy  the CD.  Yet when
I'm ready to make more CD's, I want studio quality  without the studio price.

Ok, As I've said, my ever growing list on the archives is getting  insane!
So to make things easier, here's a list of my WORDS OF LOVE  CD;

Words of love
A call to prayer
Praising You
First call on Jesus
Jesus
Deep in my heart
Reflections of God
Eternally changed
Pray lude

These will be in the archives as of 3:30 A.M.  I didn't  include the bonus
tracks.  Feel free to give a listen.  If you like  what you hear go to
_www.dectalksings.com_ (http://www.dectalksings.com)  and get an actual  CD, maybe get
some for friends.  And remember, I hope to be releasing more  CD's in the
future.

SNOOPI BOTTEN