[DECtalk] (DECTALK0 SOMETHING OF AN ADULT NATURE

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 8 07:27:06 EDT 2006

Hi,
The file is now up at a temporary URL.  Anybody who wants to listen to the
file can download it here.
http://www.bluegrasspals.com.nyud.net:8080/heldfiles/erotica.mp3
Notice I put the mirroring server in there for you, so if several people
download the file I will only be hit with one download.
Jayson.