[DECtalk] (DECTALK0 SOMETHING OF AN ADULT NATURE

hank smith hanksmith4 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 7 23:36:51 EDT 2006

a you email it to me?
sounds interesting
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dectalk at aol.com
  To: dectalk at bluegrasspals.com
  Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 6:10 PM
  Subject: [DECtalk] (DECTALK0 SOMETHING OF AN ADULT NATURE

  Ok, My friends Dan and Corine are on this list.  So let me start by asking them not to read this because you guys are not going to like this at all!

  For the rest of you, some of you do sex stuff with Dectalk, so I thought I'd give it a try.  At 3:30 A.M. something kind of crude is being added to my part of the archives.  I just did Madonna's Erotica off her album erotica.  This is the original version before she re-recorded it and made it really bad.

  So for all who like sex stuff, you might like this!  Enjoy guys!

  SNOOPI BOTTEN

  http://www.eset.com

  http://www.eset.com