[DECtalk] Midi conversion?

John B. Eulenberg eulenber at msu.edu
Fri May 27 08:56:12 EDT 2005

Dear Tony,
It runs on Windows XP.
Yours,
John Eulenberg

--
John Bryson Eulenberg, Ph.D.
Professor
artlang at msu.edu
http://www.msu.edu/~artlang/

This e-mail may contain proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.