[DECtalk] Midi conversion?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri May 27 06:43:59 EDT 2005

Hi.  I would be interested in looking at this software.  What platforms
does it run on?  Even if it isn't possible to get the software, would it be
possible to hear the output from it?  I find MIDI interesting and it would
be interesting to somehow mix the speech singing with the MIDI instruments.

At 10:23 AM 5/26/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>It hasn't been released, but it ould be. It's pretty much a matter of
>clearing the MSU office of Intellectual Property. I'd be happy to look
>into it if there is sufficient interest.

Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/