[DECtalk] Midi conversion?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Jun 2 10:36:21 EDT 2005

First of all, last week I thought I sent a message to this list, but maybe I
still have an older address in pine?
Now, I wonder if any1 has written any linux or even windows programs to modify
the dec-talk dictionary without knowing all those phonetics?  Many
screen-readers such as Vocal-Eyes, Jaws, and I think ASAP seem to handle this
conversion.  However, so far I don't know of any linux screen-readers which
have an exception dictionary?  I have the rt5 for linux and a new usb.  Thanks
in advance for any scripts, programs, ETC.  And no, I am not speaking of
singing, just text processing.
Hart