[DECtalk] The drivers have gone, any ideas?

Patrick Perdue patrick at pdaudio.net
Sat Jul 30 12:39:11 EDT 2005

On 7/30/2005, 10:49:03 AM EDT, DECtalk wrote:

> If anybody finds the DECtalk ISA drivers for Windows NT - *please* let me
> know.

I never knew there were any in the first place, but I'd be interested in
this as well, as I have a DecTalk PC which is currently installed in a
broken old 133 mhz machine which Icould put to better use I'm sure.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
Phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
UK phone: 020 7558 8672
e-mail and .net messenger: <Patrick at PdAudio.net>
skype: Borris