[DECtalk] The drivers have gone, any ideas?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Jul 28 10:23:41 EDT 2005

Hi.  One good source for the manual is
ftp://jaybird.no-ip.info/pub/dectalk/.  Jayson can correct me if the url is
wrong.  I don't remember the directory it is in but I got a copy of the
manual from there.  This is a more complete manual than what comes with the
drivers.  I agree that it is now very difficult to find anything.  I used
to have a developer kit for one of the DEC-Talk PC models but I lost
it.  Those are now apparently impossible to find online.  The big thing now
is the Access 32 software speech.