[DECtalk] dectalk express, software volume control?

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 10 14:36:06 EDT 2005

I actualy like devices with a physical volume knob.
There are actualy sound cards which run on the windows control and or their own software.
This sucks realy.
Ofcause if you have a fsancy keyboard it doesn't realy matter as there are volume controls, and ofcause if you have a mac then there is something like it on the board.
Heck you can even shutdown and power up from the board.