[DECtalk] text files of dectalk christmas songs

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 26 08:41:37 EST 2005

Hello,
There isn't a lot of Christmas material available for DECtalk.  There's a
file of Jingle Bells which I think is a bit weird.  Then that might be about
it as far as texts.  As for complete productions already assembled, Bob
Prahin has two, "Have Yourself a Mary Little Christmas" and "The Christmas
Song".  I think somebody else did "White Christmas".  And Patrick Perdue's
weird little country "Jingle Bells" thing.  And I think that's about it.
Jayson.