[DECtalk] DECTALK 4.0 OR EARLIER

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 06:02:00 EST 2005

Does anyone have an old copy of the Dectalk speak window?  I have version
4.40 but wish I had an earlier version.  I work for Fonix and Gallaudet
University.  When Dectalk was bought from Dec, the older versions simply disappeared.
I'm the only one that has version 4.40.  Mine is
Bug free and I love it.  But I know version 3.0 was closer yet to the
hardware version.  We all want to get our hands on an older version.

Also, can anyone tell me how to create a user dictionary for the Dectalk
speak window?  I'm releasing a CD on March 18th with over 1000 songs files for
Dectalk.  I badly want to add some pronunciations to the dictionary before the
release.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?

SNOOPI BOTTEN