[DECtalk] Some adult files removed from the archive

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Dec 27 03:45:58 EST 2005

At 02:53 AM 12/23/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Tony, had you hosted the archive, what files were you going to remove?  I'm
>just curious to see if we're on the same wavelength here.
>Jayson.

I would have removed everything you did, plus anything with a lot of
swearing.  As of last August, my standards were more strict than they are
now so I would have kept it to a PG rating at the most.  Also I would
remove Red Dwarf and anything else which is obviously derived from a
copyrighted work.  Specifically I don't know what files would have been
removed but it would have been several.  I'm glad that you took over when
you did because that wasn't a judgement call I wanted to make.  I would
have had to listen to every file and decide on a case by case
basis.  Anything which would have remotely been considered adult would have
had to go.