[DECtalk] Important announcement

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 18 17:39:33 EDT 2005

Hi,
Actually, I don't see much of a problem here.  As everybody has been
pointing out, the archive is mostly dead anyway, so I don't see that much of
a bandwidth drain coming from it.  I have other content on my website,
larger files, and they haven't caused a bandwidth drain.  If this ever does,
I will investigate mirroring options.
Jayson.