[DECtalk] Important announcement

Nick G nick at hkcradio.com
Thu Aug 18 09:05:12 EDT 2005

You had access to a 30 megabit archive.  Andre wasn't complaining, he just
wanted compensation and help for hosting this by financial contributions,
which aren't that hard to make.  Instead, you guys complained, which Caused
Andre to bitch right back at you to stop your bitching.  he's like that, you
know.  So, you had the chance...you blew it.  Let's see how you coap with
this.  Let's see what kind of a drain it is on your connection, mr. Smith.
Thanks,
Nick