[DECtalk] I'm back, and some news.

nick G Nick6489 at andrelouis.com
Fri Apr 29 16:11:35 EDT 2005

Well folks, things have been going a bit screwy around here.  I was hoping to convert DT4-2 because of some of the effects, but no, I could not.  Whatever though, I will resume with DT4-4.  I thank Jayson for filling in.
Also please note that there is now a new channel called #DECtalk on the WWIrcNet IRC network.  Visit http://wwircnet.andrelouis.com, pick a server, and join #DECtalk.  I ask that those who know a lot about DECtalk please idol in this channel?
Thanks,
nick