[Blindapple] eamon prodos dsk files

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 15:44:50 EDT 2022

The prodos 64K disk with textalker.blind on it was created to allow people
with a 64K Apple 2 plus to have some limited access to ProDOS.  This leaves
very little main memory available to run software.  I don't remember trying
eamon with this combination, but I doubt you would have much success due to
the lack of memory.
The patch that makes this work was designed by Rob Meredith.