[Blindapple] eamon prodos dsk files

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Mon Jun 6 10:19:03 EDT 2022

Hi,

I have never seen the old Textalker 1.3 working under ProDOS. I'm not
saying it can't be done, but I've just never seen it. Remember that DOS
3.3 and ProDOS are very different animals internally, so you almost
certainly won't be able to just use Convert to transfer the files and
get it to work.

Jayson