[Blindapple] Memories of BBS's

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Jun 29 13:26:53 EDT 2021

Hi,

Unfortunately, I got into BBS's in the Spring of 1990, so in Louisville
there wasn't much left for Apple II users. There was one BBS run by the
local Apple users group, but I have no idea what software they used. I
actually enjoyed BBS's more when we switched to PC's because I knew I
could actually use some of the programs in the download areas.

Jayson