[Blindapple] reading hd files with mame

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Sun Aug 8 16:50:32 EDT 2021

I don't remember how I got a hard disk image, but I do have a talking
hard disk that loads Applesoft BASIC. It has Davex on it as well.

I was able to get my hard disk image loaded, but for some reason MAME
doesn't like for me to specify my cffa2 in the apple2ee.ini file. I had
to specify -sl7 cffa2 on the mame command line, and then it allowed me
to specify the hard disk image using the -hard1 option. Now I need to
figure out how to tell it to boot from the floppy disk so that I can do
some other stuff with this hard disk image, like trying to get it to
start the Davex shell instead of Applesoft BASIC. That may require
reformatting it, but I definitely will want to be able to boot from the
floppy before I do that.

~Kyle