[Blindapple] eamon games with mess apple

crystallogic at ca.inter.net crystallogic at ca.inter.net
Wed Dec 9 14:13:43 EST 2020

neat. I didn't know about this. I was enjoying a bit of Eamon Deluxe
when I had my XP machine (not all that long ago really all things
considered), but try as I might, can't get them to work in Windows 10
without a dosbox emulation, which has its own complications that I
just haven't bothered with. Good to know there's an alternative!