[Blindapple] Can anyone recommend an assembler?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Sep 18 21:11:20 EDT 2018

Resending since my original reply went only to the original poster.

Hi,

I've had great luck with the SC Macro Assembler. This program runs under
DOS 3.3, and presents itself as an Applesoft-like command line
interface. Most
DOS 3.3 commands E.G. load, save, delete, etc. work, as do special
assembler commands and line numbering for program and directive entry.
This program
works great with Textalker. I have a copy if you're interested.

Hope this helps,

Jayson