[Blindapple] Can anyone recommend an assembler?

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Tue Sep 18 20:28:07 EDT 2018

Jason, I've had ok luck with the IAC assembler actually using it on an Apple so
don't know if it will work using emulation.  All told its probably easiest to
use the built-in assembler for most purposes unless you're doing some really
serious programming.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018, Jason Custer wrote:

> Hello,

Just curious what people are using for an accessible assembler for Apple II E with Textalker. I’ve tried to use Merlin, and a couple others, but they seem to crash TexTalker. What do you guys use? I know about the built in assembler, I’ve been messing with that, but just thought I’d ask.

Thanks,
Jason Custer