[Blindapple] ProDos Eamons and SAG

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 17:59:28 EDT 2018

I added the
Sag-002.zip
file to dropbox under windows tools.
I think it’s a great program.
Jeff

From: Jayson Smith
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:47 PM
To: Blind Apple Discussions ; Jeff Weiss ; Erik burggraaf
Subject: Re: [Blindapple] ProDos Eamons and SAG

Hi,

If you could put it in Dropbox that'd be great. I discarded your earlier message without first saving the attachment, so if you could put it in there, that'd be great.

Even if the message hadn't been too big and had gone through, it would have been rejected by a lot of ISP's, GMail in particular, since for security reasons many ISP's and Email providers won't accept mail with any form of executable code attached.

Hope this helps,

Jayson