[Blindapple] aTalk disks for 1986

Brandon Cross bcross3286 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 18:18:40 EDT 2017

Yeah, I'll definitely be interested in the talking assembler. I am writing
basic programs at the moment, and still sort of struggling with certain
things but wouldn't mind trying to pick up 6502 assembly.

Also there is a lot of good material on these apple talk disks, some of it
I already found by googling and stuff while trying to learn basic, but I
have definitely learned some things from them.