[Blindapple] good!

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Jul 25 21:35:53 EDT 2017

Hello,

I echo Blake's statement. Thanks so much for making these old treasures
available. I've heard too many stories of people saying, "I had a ton of
old Apple software until I moved X number of years ago and threw all my
old Apple stuff out" or "Last time I saw that stuff was when I moved
out, I have no idea if my parents still have it" or similar things.

I didn't read Apple Talk as a kid because I never knew about it. I read
volumes 7 and 8 of BAUD, then produced by MicroTalk, and our family
produced the final two issues of BAUD. In the Talking Apple Dropbox
folder we have volume 7, numbers 1 through 3, and all of volume 8.

On a related subject, Jeff, feel free to send more disk images whenever
you like. This mailing list is configured to accept messages up to 1MB
in size without question, and even if a message is too big, it just gets
held and I can manually accept it when I see it. Also, disk images tend
to compress pretty well using zip, so you could get a lot in that megabyte.

Jayson