[Blindapple] Resending Jeff Weiss's message and first issue of Apple Talk

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Jul 19 19:01:32 EDT 2017

There is a zip file at the following URL:

http://bluegrasspals.com/atalk01.zip

Inside this file you will find 4 things:

1 a directory called aTalk which you should place in your
c:\messapple-win folder.

2 in side the aTalk folder is the first issue of Apple Talk called
aTalk01.dsk. I hope to supply all 20 issues and some other stuff to put
in this aTalk folder.

3 a batch file called at.bat which should be placed in the main
messapple-win directory.

To use this file to boot the aTalk01.dsk, you only have to type:
at 01
Notice that there is a space after at, and you need two digits for each
issue of the magazine.

4 there is another batch file called at2. This works just like the first
batch file for the loading the issue of aTalk, but then you can space
and put any other disk name for a disk that you have placed in the aTalk
folder. If you wanted to boot the aTalk01.dsk and also load another
disk(say with Fid on it) called dosutils.dsk, you would enter the following:
at2 01 dosUtils
Again, notice the spaces after the batch file name, and after the name
of the first disk which here is 01.

I hope this is helpful and I hope you enjoy the magazine.

Jeff Weiss