[Blindapple] Speech Utilities Disk, revision 2 is ready

Brandon Cross bcross3286 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 14:13:40 EDT 2017

I can do that, though I don't think the apple is the best medium of reading
that information, did you check out the intro program, #3 on the menu, and
hear the little demo oat the end of it?  If I did have a file that listed
out the phonemes, some of them are shifted number keys, so you'd want
punctuation on most to review that.