[Blindapple] musical math teacher and other games

Darcy Burnard dhsdarcy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 22:12:41 EDT 2017

I had a disk with Math Decathlon on it.  It had four other games on it as well: Word scramble, Matches, Tax Man, and Hangman.  The disk had Text Talker 1.3 on it.  I think it was the only disk I had with 1.3.  I think I still have that disk around here somewhere.  Though even if I found it, I have no working Apple 2 equipment to make disk images.
Darcy