[Blindapple] aTalkLibraryGames

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Aug 5 16:15:57 EDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for these, there's lots of stuff I didn't have. I have no idea
why, but at least in my copy of the zip, games4.dsk is completely
corrupted. It's a 143360-byte file, just like a disk image should be,
but every byte is an ASCII 255, which means there's nothing meaningful
there.

Hope this helps,

Jayson