[Blindapple] emulator working on debian 9 also known as stretch

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Wed Aug 2 21:29:24 EDT 2017

Hmmm. Maybe it's an Arch thing then. It's painfully slow here. The speed
readout when I terminate the emulator never exceeds 15% of normal. It
could also be my ARM hardware, but I somewhat doubt this, since the MAME
emulator is supposed to be able to run on just about anything, including
less capable processors than what I have, running fairly early versions
of Android. Maybe there is a video setting that is causing the problem
though, in which case, I'll just need to modify it in the correct way.
Glad it at least works for some people <grin>.
Sent from Pluto