[Blindapple] emulator working on debian 9 also known as stretch

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:47:11 EDT 2017

I didn't do much.  I just switched to your .mame directory the tarball created, and ran the usual commands.  Now some errors come up on the screen, but
nothings that keeps the program from running.
If I could grab them for you, I would, because they might be helpful, but mame and orca are kind of dualing for control at that point.  Orca keeps
reading, and I can't shut it up.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!