[Blindapple] trouble with the emulator stuttering on newer laptop

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Apr 18 05:43:57 EDT 2017

Exactly what do you mean by stuttering? Can you give more detail? I'm
thinking it's a Win10 issue, but it could be a sound card issue. I was
having lots of problems with the Echo being garbled. Lowering the volume in
Volume Control helped, but I'm still running XP here on a 2009 desktop.
Win10 might be eating too many resources, especially if you're running a
virus scanner or crapware installed by the manufacturer. HP laptops aren't
that great anymore. It might be your machine is too fast but I doubt it.

--
James 5:16 Confess therefore your sins one to another, and pray one for
another, that ye may be healed. The supplication of a righteous   man