[Blindapple] kidnapped info

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed Oct 21 14:14:18 EDT 2015

Its pretty easy to add in the Eamon save feature to Kidnapped and similar games
that don't save to get your save states saved so you don't have to start over
every time.  All you really need is the $ address for the variable section of
DOS and you can just bsave it.  Don't know how well this works with the pc
system as I'm still using some Apples and Lasers for my Apple stuff.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html