[Blindapple] swarms and other games that come to mind

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Oct 18 05:42:53 EDT 2015

Sorry, I don't have those.  I wish I did.  I have assorted music disks, but
not like what you're describing.  I would be glad to offer file hosting and
whatever other help I can if anyone either has these or can convert them to
disk images.  It would be really nice to expand the talking disk library
available, not just for music disks.