[Blindapple] swarms and other games that come to mind

Byron Stephens bstephens122874 at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 17 11:32:51 EDT 2015

I remember in one issue of appletalk in the disk library artical, for
appletalk 8 I recall that they had four music disks just numbered one
through four. The first three had textalker 1.3, and the forth one ran the
newer version 3, though I usually end up switching out 3.1.3 and putting the
good ol' 1.3 on in it's place.