[Blindapple] running Textalker conditionally

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sat Oct 12 23:09:20 EDT 2013

I did find that bex did exactly what I wanted. The problem is that
looking at the BASIC code, I can see that HELLO runs LOAD CON,which does
all the magic. The problem is that LOAD CON is bloading cards.bin, which
I assume is doing the detection. If I'm gonna do that, I may as well
pull the small file from the Echo Word Editor disk that does the same
thing. Oh how I wish there was a way to do this in pure Applesoft. It
would make this NARF HELLO launcher I'm playing with work much better
both for people who are not using the echo as well as making it work for
people who are using it.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--