[Blindapple] running Textalker conditionally

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Oct 12 20:50:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

Textalker itself has to detect where an Echo is located in order to know
how to send control signals to the hardware. If only we had the
Textalker source code, maybe we could figure out how it did this.

BEX also looked for an Echo and ran Textalker only if it found one.
Again, though, I don't know how it did this.
Jayson