[Blindapple] A2 success

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Nov 7 03:24:41 EST 2013

Well, yes, it's very old code.  Even the "new" version is from 2000 with the
original probably from 1995 or so, maybe older.  Yes, it has a number of
bugs, but can work with disks which don't talk.  If you get a bunch of @
signs, that's graphics mode.  Sometimes the @ signs go away when it switches
back to text.  It can only use .dsk images in DOS order and doesn't handle
ProDOS very well.  It also has no sound support.  The only good thing I can
say for it is that it isn't hard to switch disks and it's accessible, if a
bit limited.  Any improvements you want to make are certainly welcome here.
 I don't use it much anymore, but I like having alternative options.