[Blindapple] Strategy or RPG games?

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Wed Nov 6 09:23:57 EST 2013

The a2 emulator builds on my system, but I'm getting a segfault whenever
I try to run it with a disk. I noticed it has a disk.prom file, but it
doesn't have any of the other ROMs it needs. Could this be the cause of
the problem? I have the ROM files from the mess emulator, but they're
all numbered like 341-0132-d.e12, and a2 is expecting filenames like
AUTOSTART.ROM and APPLESOFT.ROM. Do you happen to know the mappings for
these, i.e. which numbered file should be autostart.rom, etc.? Thanks.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"