[Blindapple] Strategy or RPG games?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Nov 6 03:40:17 EST 2013

See attached.  It's fairly small, so I'll just post to the list.  Jayson has
a plain DOS version for those who prefer that.  This is the source and
should compile under any 32-bit *nix.  I looked through some disks I
previously sorted through with A2 and there are a number of RPG games.  Even
the Infocom games like Zork seem to talk fine with A2 but not at all with
the Echo.